Saturday 13 October 2012

Spring Summer 2013 Top 10 Collections!

Hello dear '99ers!
Tis been a while, and I promised I would reveal my top 10 of the Spring 2013 collections that we have just seen, et voila, here they are! And yes, you'll notice there are 12, I just couldn't pick!
After looking at almost every collection shown, narrowing down one by one as to who captured the season best, whose collection looked covet-able and actually who just put the biggest smile on my face as I was clicking from look to look. In simple alphabetical, enjoy...:)


BOTTEGA VENETA





ZERO + MARIA CORNEJO





CHRISTIAN DIOR






DRIES VAN NOTEN






HAIDER ACKERMANN





NARCISO RODRIGUEZ








PETER PILOTTO





PROENZA SCHOULER





RICK OWENS





THREEASFOUR





VALENTINO






JUNYA WATANABE





Have yourselves a fabulous entree to either summer or winter, wherever you may be reading! xx



No comments:

Post a Comment