Wednesday 28 September 2011

Rays of Vionnet!

Wow, 10 days without a post, I'm sorry, but I'm sure this one dress will more than make up for it. I've been waiting for this one for a couple of weeks and finally, with extra insurance in tow, it has arrived! That's right, from designer Rodolfo Paglialunga for the legendary house of Vionnet, known for her mathematically precise approach to pattern making, is this simply stunning gold sunray pleat train halter gown! As I took it out of the box I could feel my heartbeat hasten I was that excited; and it certainly met all my expectations. The bodice is painstakingly pintucked to create the shaped panel that end at the almost empire line height band, and then the 1930's glamour spills out in sunray pleats, and though I haven't measured I really think there are about 6metres of fabric in the hem. It's just gorgeous, and even my hand help iPhone photos still do it justice. Enjoy!





Vionnet gold sunray pleat halter top; silk, viscose, polyamide mix, sz French 40 (Aus 10)

Remember to contact via the blog, email enquire@paris99.net or call directly on +61424583409 to arrange a time to visit the salon in Elwood x.

No comments:

Post a Comment